[Chicago] Python Development in Chicago

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Fri Jun 27 16:14:38 CEST 2008

I am in the favor of the idea of having a informal list on our wiki of
those looking for Python work in Chicago. I started this page http://chipy.org/looking
.  Guido is just an example.

pls, for those are no longer looking, remember to take your name off
the list. Like all wiki's the same disclaimer goes into play where
Chipy the Chipmonk takes no responsibility for any nutty things that
happen here.