[Chicago] any python openings in chicago

Doug C riskfree at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 02:54:17 CEST 2008

Hi David,
My name is Doug Carucci.  After 10 years of building realtime trading
systems for Citadel Investment Group in Chicago, I have left to start my own
company.
I opened up an office in Oak Brook last month.  I am looking for a good
front-end and good back-end (server) programmer to start.
The applications that I am spec'ing will be delivered as an ASP solution.  I
would like my development environment to be based on open source: perl,
python, java, mysql specifically.
If you or someone else you know is interested in understanding more about
the opportunity, please send a resume and contact number and I will be in
touch.
thanks, Doug