[Chicago] MeetUp

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Sat Jun 28 05:58:09 CEST 2008

Carl:

+1 cronbot, at least, in theory

But, you lost me on Rosemont .  Unless of course your offering to
start the Rosemont Python User Group ;)

Nonetheless go for it.  Likewise deploying things on the current
chipy.org is always an option. Ping me off the list for the key (or
send me your, otoh).

It seems to often, efforts to make life easier end up in long winding
threads. Lets just call this topic dead for now, and discuss in person
after a couple beers after (during?) the next ChiPy meeting. All those
who dare to call themselves organizers of ChiPy are welcome to join
the conversations. But I do feel its too confusion and filled comments
from the peanut gallery. Meanwhile, lets just call this all food for
thought. Or we can pretend like this never happened.

-- Brian