[Chicago] chipy burger and beers

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 21:31:14 CEST 2008

Since there are now more suggestions for places to go than there are
people attending, I nominate Garrett as Benevolent Dictator of Beer
And Burgers On Monday June 30th and thus his suggestion wins:

Jefferson Tap
325 N. Jefferson
312 - 648 - 0100

(if you forget that those are driving directions, you can just start
at Ogilvie walk east 1 block, north 3 blocks, and you are there)

see you all there at 7pm?  Actually I might be a little late, 7:30ish,
so don't wait up.