[Chicago] [PyCON-Organizers] My visit to the conference hotel

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Tue Mar 4 17:01:01 CET 2008

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 9:41 PM,  <skip at pobox.com> wrote:

>     Don> People indicated their dietary preference at registration.
>
>  There were no "carnivore" or "omnivor" options.  If someone didn't specify
>  one of the more restrictive dietary options we know nothing about what they
>  will eat.  In fact, I will happily eat cheese or veggie pizza instead of a
>  sausage pizza or a roasted veggie burrito instead of a steak burrito.

I didn't mark vegetarian because I will eat meat. Depending on cuisine
will prefer vegetarian dishes.

I doubt the hotel will be able to prepare, e.g. south Indian style
food though, so I'll probably go with non vegetarian. I suppose it is
late in the game to ask if the hotel can prepare something other than
sandwich wraps of grilled vegs at a bargain cost?

falafal in pitas? dosas? upatham? iddly? bao?

--
sheila