[Chicago] Help with PyCon: need proctors for Python Lab

Cosmin Stejerean cstejerean at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 08:37:07 CET 2008

This year I'm "organizing" the Python Lab, an event where groups of 3-5
people work together to solve problems in Python (
http://us.pycon.org/2008/conference/pythonlab/). This event is a great way
to get new folks introduced to Python, test driven development and paired
programming.

I need YOUR help to make this event successful. We need about 4 to 5
proctors to help coordinate the event, distribute problems, answer
questions, etc. If you'd like to help (and are attending PyCon) please let
me know.

- Cosmin