[Chicago] Pycon! Bags! Meeting!

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 17:02:18 CET 2008

Hi All,

Please join us for our most ad-hoc meeting yet!

Wednesday night we're all getting together to help with the bag
stuffing effort.  WE NEED YOUR HELP.  So, if you have time Wednesday
night from 7-9 or so, come to the hotel and look for bag stuffers.
Pizza will be provided.

Thursday night we're going to try and have an official ChiPy meeting.
However, it's pretty sketchy as to where it will be.  So you'll have
to do some detective work.  As details become available, they'll be
put on the list.  Also, bring your stuffing hands, as we'll probably
be stuffing more bags.

If there's a theme to Wednesday and Thursday night, it's 1) be
flexible, 2) be prepared to stuff bags 3) it's fun.

Chris