[Chicago] [PyCON-Organizers] power for 1000 alex

Mary E Rush merush at taupro.com
Tue Mar 11 00:22:01 CET 2008

Ted Pollari wrote:
> On Mar 10, 2008, at 5:16 PM, Jeff Rush wrote:
>

>> 2. I shipped the powerstrips we used in past years to CTE offices -
>> nowhere
>> the quantity you mention thought.
>>
> We have them, we need more.  Do you remember how long they were?  Were
> they 72 inch strips?

The ones we sent were 48 inches.  I couldn't pull the one all the way
out from under the couch without unplugging it, but it has for-sure 11
sockets, and probably 12.

>> 3. The best price I see for 6' strips is Fry's Electronics - $25/ea.
>>

> Excellent, thank you for the looking/finding

Jeff says when he was in Fry's a couple weeks ago, they had them on a
couple of skids in the aisle.

He also says we will definitely need power strips for the tutorials.

Mary