[Chicago] Need PyCon Shopping Help

Michael Tobis mtobis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 16:04:00 CET 2008

Talk to Ted first. I had just arranged to pick up some 2" that a place on
Lawrence has in stock. I was just heading out.

http://www.chicagocanvas.com/site/epage/35470_579.htm

Good prices but they have no 3" tape.  Please check up on stock at Grand
Stage and let me know. I will skip my field trip if you can get an
acceptable price on the 3".

Ted is at 773.817.0768

I'm at 773 793 9828.

mt