[Chicago] Can't make it to the PyCon sprints?

John Melesky list at phaedrusdeinus.org
Wed Mar 19 16:35:20 CET 2008

On Mar 18, 2008, at 1:26 AM, swg wrote:
> Is this every Monday morning?

Until April 14th, which is the last one in this "season".

We decided to do ten-week runs for a couple reasons. First, to play
with the day and time (though we've more or less standardized on early
Monday mornings). Second, to make it more possible to set goals for
your ten-week TechCoffee sprint. Third, it's easier to commit to ten
sessions than an eternity of sessions (or, conversely, it's harder to
push attendance off until next week forever if you know that there are
only a limited number of chances). Fourth, and perhaps most
importantly, so we can switch off organizers on a regular basis.

Which leads me to my next point: I'm moving in July, so want someone
else to take over for next season. Any volunteers?

-johnnnnnnnn