[Chicago] web server for python development

Feihong Hsu hsu.feihong at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 22:51:19 CEST 2008

Yes, I second the recommendation for WebFaction. Even in cheapest
shared hosting plan, they support mod_python and "long-running
processes" (which would be needed for, e.g., Zope).

But it's way overkill for a single, simple web app. Try to get an
AppEngine account. Google is still handing them out in small batches,
so if you sign up for it you'll get an account eventually (probably
within a few months, if you can wait that long). Also, if you know
someone at Google you can ask them for an invite.