[Chicago] AppEngine Bulk Loading

Feihong Hsu hsu.feihong at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 18:20:54 CEST 2008

My cookie value doesn't look like that on the dev server, but I
assume that's what it is when you try it on production.

Thanks for anticipating my Unicode problem there, it just so happens
that every single one of my entities has Unicode strings. I just
upgraded to version 1.0.2 of the SDK and they still haven't fixed
this annoying problem.

http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/list?q=unicode&can=2