[Chicago] Next meeting...So far

Pete pfein at pobox.com
Tue Nov 4 18:01:57 CET 2008

On Nov 3, 2008, at 9:14 AM, David Durham, Jr. wrote:
> I do not currently have anything to present on.  I am willing to talk
> about stackless python (and demo a PSP example), but I do not have
> anything substantive at this time.  Also, no one really said until now
> that there was interest. :)  I kind of figured that stackless was old
> news to the python group.

I'd love to see a talk on Stackless, on a PSP or other hardware.  I'm
always interested in alternative computation models.

Sounds like we've got a few speakers at this point. Brian, can you
summarize what we've got / still need to figure out?  I would, but I
do enough of that sort of thing in my Day Job already. ;-)