[Chicago] Next meeting...So far

Feihong Hsu hsu.feihong at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 00:16:33 CET 2008

I just got a Nokia E71 (my first smartphone!) and it has support for Python. I don't think I can give a detailed talk yet b/c I've barely gotten the thing out of the box, but I can give a brief overview and maybe show some demos (they would have to be in the emulator, I don't think holding up my phone in front of the room will be useful).