[Chicago] Looking for Venues

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Fri Nov 7 16:47:49 CET 2008

On Nov 7, 2008, at 9:26 AM, Brian Fox wrote:

> I may be able to host next weeks Python meeting at DePaul's Loop
> campus.  Please let me know how long we will need a room (typically
> from 7 to 9 right) and who is planning on giving talks and on what
> topics(need to be able to spin the request in order to get it
> approved), so I can check to see if there are any available.

Great Brian! We like that venue.

We will start organizing the topics,  I know for fact, one session
will be solely lightening (short 5-10 minutes) talks on various
things.  Once (and sometimes, while) we get things situated, details
for the meeting will show up on our wiki, http://chipy.org. Feel free
to send me your venue details, or update the wiki yourself.

There already has been a significant interest and buzz for next week's
meeting. I feel confident to say this will be our best meeting yet.

We will start work on the topics... Thanks for stepping up.

--Brian