[Chicago] Looking for Venues

Josh Cronemeyer jcroneme at thoughtworks.com
Mon Nov 10 17:49:56 CET 2008

Hey guys, sounds like November is locked down.  I'll just toss this out
there.  We could use the ThoughtWorks office (200 E. Randolph) as a future
venue.  The space is a good one.  The only downside is that i need a rough
list of attendees by the day of the event to give to security...

PEACE!
Josh Cronemeyer

Brian Ray <bray at sent.com>
Sent by: chicago-bounces+jcroneme=thoughtworks.com at python.org
11/06/08 11:28 PM
Please respond to
The Chicago Python Users Group <chicago at python.org>

The Chicago Python Users Group <chicago at python.org>
cc

Subject
[Chicago] Looking for Venues

I have my feelers out on a couple decent Loop venues; however, have
not been able to get anything solid. I am thinking it's time for plan
"B" and to call  on you to help us find a venue for this next meeting.

Do you have a venue or know someone who does who can host our ChiPy
November meeting a week from today?

Really we just need a nice place to meet. Our recent meeting
attendance has been 20-30. Even if your lurking on this list and your
organization has a large conference room.  We are open to
suggestions.  Likewise, it's always good exposure and rewarding to
host a ChiPy meeting.

Thanks,

Brian Ray