[Chicago] [ANN] ChiPy November Meeting Thursday the 13th at DePaul

Feihong Hsu hsu.feihong at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 20:49:18 CET 2008

Depending on how deep you want to go, you won't be able to avoid talking about the JVM, and how to interface with Java libraries. But I think that is fine. It's the environment that Jython runs in, and one of its greatest strengths.

I think an interesting Jython-related talk might be to present something that's easy to do with Jython but difficult to do in CPython. For example, show us how to make an applet using Jython.