[Chicago] Python Code Beautifiers

Samir Faci spam at esamir.com
Tue Nov 11 20:32:31 CET 2008

hmmmm, is he?  That really is good to know, though the next question
is... is he scriptable?   can kumar be executed as a cron job given beer
is piped in as stdin.   :P

I was gonna answer to that email, but that reply is probably gonna be a
bit more long winded, I'll send that out when I get home.

Okay, pylint is very sweet.  I like the output and all the details, but
unless I'm missing something, it's simply a code analyzer, it doesn't
actually modify the code.

I was looking for something that given a certain config would alter or
generate a copy of my code with the modification passed in via the
config file.  I believe both PyChecker and pylint are just a validation
tool to ensure that your code is decent.

--
Samir