[Chicago] Image Processing and Symbol Recognition

Feihong Hsu hsu.feihong at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 18:50:01 CET 2008

Microsoft's (free) Tablet PC SDK handles basic shape recognition. You can interface with it using either Python for .NET or IronPython. Windows only, of course. Though the tablet libraries can be used even if you don't own a tablet PC. If you are using Windows Vista I believe everything is already included in the operating system, no need for the separate download.