[Chicago] 2 unique keys in a python dict?

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Thu Oct 9 22:59:45 CEST 2008

On Thu, Oct 09, 2008 at 01:45:36PM -0500, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:
> In a more concise terms. Say I have a table "mytable" with a column a
> (double) and b (string) and want to read data in from a csv file, group
> by b, add all a's for the same b and write the result back in CSV. In
> web2py I do (complete code):

I guess that's your hammer - this only made me wonder why anyone would
use a web framework and a database for that problem.  Or what if
anything it means that this is so nearly builtin to one.

--
Some kinds of waste really are disgusting. SUVs, for example,
would arguably be gross even if they ran on a fuel which would