[Chicago] 2 unique keys in a python dict?

Massimo Di Pierro mdipierro at cs.depaul.edu
Thu Oct 9 23:16:00 CEST 2008

I am not suggesting using a web framework. I suggested using a DB +
python based database abstraction layer (I do my examples in web2py
because that is what I know best).

Lukasz said that, in fact, he is using SQLAlchemy.

Since Garrett mentioned Django (I did not) and I am not aware of how
to use GROUP BY in Django, the conversation sidetracked.

My question still stands. How would I do a GROUP BY and a SUM of the
grouped records in using Django without multiple queries?

I would honestly like to learn that.

Do you know?

Massimo