[Chicago] 2 unique keys in a python dict?

Cosmin Stejerean cstejerean at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 05:13:06 CEST 2008

On Oct 9, 2008, at 9:39 PM, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:

> I do not want to insist but I did not get an answer.
>
> How do I write a query in the Django ORM that generates something
> like "SELECT SUM(....) ... GROUP BY ..." without using SQL explicitly?

I'm not a Django ORM expert but to me it seems that:

a) there is no built-in way at the moment in the django orm to
generate group by queries without falling back to SQL
b) you already know this
c) you keep asking the question anyway

Repeatedly asking the same question here doesn't seem to be producing
results. I highly recommend trying somewhere else. I heard there's a
chicago djangonauts group, maybe you can try bothering them.

- Cosmin