[Chicago] 2 unique keys in a python dict?

DiPierro, Massimo MDiPierro at cs.depaul.edu
Fri Oct 10 06:38:10 CEST 2008

b) is false in fact I am still not convinced about a). Anyway I appreciate your straight answer.

I will refrain from asking Django questions to this list in the future since it seems to offend people I like and admire and that saddens me.
I also wish to point out again that it was not me who brought up Django on this thread.

Massimo