[Chicago] Integrated wiki + forums

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Thu Oct 16 23:32:00 CEST 2008

Garrett Smith wrote:
> A couple marque apps (e.g. MediaWiki + WordPress), tied together with
> a simple skin and common authentication scheme would work.
>
> Wow, that'd be a proof of concept!

We do that on openplans.org -- the blogs are WordPress, the wiki is a
modified Plone (as well as the mailing list), and then we have some
other smaller pieces.  We implement common auth by having Plone drive
the authentication, and then sync up its user db with WordPress, and
some WordPress code to read Plone's auth cookie.

ClueMapper is using Deliverance to tie together a couple other pieces
(Trac, a paste-bin, and a time tracker):
http://projects.serverzen.com/pm/p/cluemapper

--
Ian Bicking : ianb at colorstudy.com : http://blog.ianbicking.org