[Chicago] weekly hangout: Oct 23, Thurs 6:30

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Thu Oct 23 14:22:55 CEST 2008

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 09:05:17PM -0500, Cosmin Stejerean wrote:
> Thanks for explaining to new members how this works. Let me add that
> Garret, Jordan and I usually show up at these weekly beer and burger
> meetings and that discussions about the time and place are definitely
> on topic.

Sure.  It was just having three in a row (from the time-collapsed
perspective of reading these when I got to them) just pushed that old
hot button, and I didn't pay attention to who was piping up.

Once I got to the point where I knew how the list was going to come
out, of course, other forces were in play.  :-)

--
vi is a microcosm of the Unix world.  Don't expect
to learn all of it at once; perhaps you shouldn't expect