[Chicago] wiki page For those looking for Python work in Chicago

Phil Robare verisimilidude at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 02:54:24 CEST 2008

Great idea Brian.  But I'm having some problems trying to get it to happen.

What am I doing wrong.  I tried to put in my info several times.
Refresh works fine but time when I try to save I get a message
"Incorrect answer to security question."  I don't see a security
question.  Tried this in IE from Windoze and Firefox from Linux and
got the same result. The consistency is good I suppose, but I am still
frustrated.

Where's the security question?

Phil