[Chicago] wiki page For those looking for Python work in Chicago

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Fri Oct 24 05:18:05 CEST 2008

On Oct 23, 2008, at 7:54 PM, Phil Robare wrote:

> Great idea Brian.  But I'm having some problems trying to get it to
> happen.
>
> What am I doing wrong.  I tried to put in my info several times.
> Refresh works fine but time when I try to save I get a message
> "Incorrect answer to security question."  I don't see a security
> question.  Tried this in IE from Windoze and Firefox from Linux and
> got the same result. The consistency is good I suppose, but I am still
> frustrated.
>
> Where's the security question?

hmm, it should pop up in a alert dialog after you submit your change.
I just tested it and it did for me.

I do think there might be a bug somewhere with it, but I have not ran
into that bug enough to pin it down.

I am still would be open to having someone help be update to more
recent version of moinmoin. It now has its own spam prevention.

Phil, of course you can just email me the change off the list and I
can post it also.

Regards,

Brian Ray