[Chicago] Drupal equivalent?

Steven Githens swgithen at mtu.edu
Thu Oct 30 14:35:05 CET 2008

Last month I started using PyLucid for a few small side websites.  The
UI is still a bit clunky in spots, and the functionality is simple (part
of why I chose it).  Because of that it's also small enough for me to be
able to read the code in one sitting and fix something I need to in my
little slice of free time budgeted towards it.  It's moderately active
as well, and you can see them tag it every few months.  I can give a
small demo of it at the next meeting.

Also, is our chipy.blip.tv account the sort of thing we can share
internally?  I have the video from September and could upload if whoever
runs it doesn't mind sharing the password.   I peeked around and it
doesn't look like there is a feature to allow other Blip User ID's
publish to a different channel ( though I could have missed it ).

cheers,
steve