[Chicago] SkinnyCorp Venue for September?

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at dustycloud.org
Mon Sep 8 22:53:08 CEST 2008

And we have talks!

 - I'm gonna give a brief talk about the OpenMoko phone anyway.  It's
   gonna be really basic.. just how to make a phone call from python in
   < 10 lines, and an overview of the infrastructure and various
   distributions.  I'll give a more advanced talk later.
 - Peter Fein is talking about the factory class from Factory.py:
   http://code.google.com/p/grassyknoll/source/browse/branches/unhork/grassyknoll/lib/Factory.py

Anyone else?