[Chicago] SkinnyCorp Venue for September?

Tom Tobin korpios at korpios.com
Tue Sep 9 22:30:44 CEST 2008

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 8:16 AM, Christopher Allan Webber
<cwebber at dustycloud.org> wrote:
>> Maybe next time at SkinnyCorp. They just finished up a sale and are
>> not in a good position to host this time around.
>>
>> So Imaginary Landscape it is then?
>>

> Yep!

Throwing this out there for the future: the Chicago Djangonauts have
been using the Mercury Cafe [1] (1505 W Chicago Ave) for most of our
meetings, and they've been great hosts; they have a *huge* space (for
a cafe), and we pretty much just take over the back area (as there are
lots of tables and chairs, as well as makeshift projector screen).  If
ChiPy ever needs a last-minute venue, you could do a lot worse than to
hold it there.

[1] http://www.chimercurycafe.com/