[Chicago] Rain

James Snyder jbsnyder at fanplastic.org
Mon Sep 15 19:13:05 CEST 2008

Hi -

This isn't particularly detailed as far as whether particular
neighborhoods and whatnot are flooded, but it does show recent river
level data for flooding:
http://www.crh.noaa.gov/ahps2/index.php?wfo=lot

I'd assume that the river flooding and not the storm/sewer backup is
probably the most problematic.  That said, flooding is another valid
reason to like non ground floor or garden units :-)

OTOH, I don't recall anything this extensive in the 7 years I've been here.

OT/Background:
I'm new to the list. I've been playing with Python on and off for a bit,
but have now started using it in as many projects as I can.  I thought
it might be nice to connect with some other local pythonistas (I suppose
that's the correct term).

Best.

-jsnyder