[Chicago] Teach Me <something> at a ChiPy meeting?

Garrett Smith g at rrett.us.com
Fri Sep 19 18:53:48 CEST 2008

If it's anything like Bazaar (Mercurial, git, and Bazaar should be on anyone's short list for a DVCS) you should be able to move (or push) the branch into its own repository.

I do know that this is trivial/endemic behavior with Bazaar.

Some propaganda:

http://bazaar-vcs.org/BzrVsHg

I recently researched the three tool sets and have adopted Bazaar, but, from what I've read, Mercurial is outstanding as well.