[Chicago] Jython

Allan LeSage allanlesage at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 22:49:06 CEST 2009

My pal Tal has been working on a scripting system for RESTish services that
might be relevant here--it runs on the JVM but provides scripting support
for a lot of other languages, including Python.

http://threecrickets.com/scripturian/

Not that he needs me to volunteer him or anything, but this might make an
interesting talk to accompany a Jython presentation.  Tal's been to a couple
of meetings and is ready to start giving back.

Allan