[Chicago] Python Training - May 11-15, 2009

David Beazley d-beazley at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 27 20:29:02 CEST 2009

Please forgive the commercial interruption, but I just wanted to let
everyone
know that this is the last week to register for the Python classes I'm
running
in Chicago next month.   I'm pretty excited about these courses so
hopefully
I'll see you there.  Announcement below.

Cheers,
Dave

		    Python Training Opportunities
			 In Downtown Chicago
			   May 11-15, 2009

		    http://www.dabeaz.com/chicago

Introduction to Python, May 11-13, 2009
---------------------------------------
A comprehensive tour of the Python programming language and its most
essential library modules. Even if you've already been programming
Python, this class will fill in details, give you new insight, and
teach you practical techniques that you can take home and apply to
your own projects.

Python Concurrency Workshop, May 14-15, 2009
A one-of-a-kind workshop that covers everything you ever wanted to
know about concurrent programming in Python.  Topics include threads,
the new multiprocessing library, asynchronous I/O, coroutines, C
extensions, and more.  For good measure, the class will also touch
upon other advanced topics including decorators, metaclasses, ctypes,
and context-managers.  Even if you're not writing concurrent programs,
you'll walk away with new ideas on how to solve tricky programming
problems and see some of Python's newest features in action.

Further details including registration information is at:

		    http://www.dabeaz.com/chicago

Course include breakfast, lunch, and coffee--lots of coffee!