[Chicago] September Meeting Callout; DjangoCon; October

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Tue Aug 25 20:27:07 CEST 2009

DjangoCon will overlap with our next Chipy meeting http://www.djangocon.org/
  . You will be forgiven if you miss our monthly meeting and attend
this very cool conference ;)

We did have another offer to host at a pretty cool venue (TBA later).
However, the host leans toward Django stuff so we were going to focus
on Django in October.

While I already know several of you are attending DjangoCon, I do
recommend you consider holding a ChiPy meeting there, as well as the
one we will hold here for September (second Thursdays, as always).
Maybe we can video conference the two meetings and plot world
domination.

So, I open up the floor for Non-Django related topics (even neo-
django, if you must) for the September meeting.  Likewise, we are
looking for are host for this meeting. So if anyone has an
organization capable of handling teams of rowdy Python People, please
let us know.  What about plug computing and AMQP? I think Garrett and
Pete Fein have some pretty exciting stuff on this and may be ready for
September !?

Again, October will be a special all things Django Meeting at very
cool mystery location to be announced later.  September is totally open.

This will be our best meeting yet.

Regards,

Brian Ray