[Chicago] Organizing a Sprint

Carl Karsten cfkarsten at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 22:07:37 CET 2009


Alex,

Here is something maybe worth adding to your announcement:

http://blip.tv/file/2082162 "Intro to Sprinting by Brett Cannon - What
sprinting is: a group of people doing something together. "

your call - it isn't 100% spot on, but is pretty good.


On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 3:44 PM, Alex Gaynor <alex.gaynor at gmail.com> wrote:
> I hadn't even heard of that calendar before, feel free to add it
> there!  I'll be sure to CC ChiPy.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex
>
> On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 4:40 PM, Carl Karsten <cfkarsten at gmail.com> wrote:
>> CC the d-dev post to the chipy list:  chicago at python.org
>>
>> Any reason not to have it on:
>> http://chicagotechcal.com
>>
>> If not, I'll submit it.  or you can.
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 2:06 PM, Alex Gaynor <alex.gaynor at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I've added both those details.  If there's anything else people want
>>> to add feel free to add it to the wiki yourself :)  I'll send an email
>>> to django-developers later this evening.
>>>
>>> Alex
>>>
>>> On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 3:05 PM, Carl Karsten <cfkarsten at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>> Parking should be easy on Ravenswood for those who want to drive,
>>>>
>>>> Are there any scary signs like 'employee parking only'?    I seem to
>>>> remember something like that around Landscape.
>>>>
>>>>> it's a 5 minute walk from either the Irving Park or Montrose brown
>>>>> line stops.
>>>>
>>>> Stuff ready for the wiki should just be added to the wiki.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Carl K
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>>
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Chicago Djangonauts" group.
>>>> To post to this group, send email to django-chicago at googlegroups.com.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-chicago+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com.
>>>> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-chicago?hl=en.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your
>>> right to say it." -- Voltaire
>>> "The people's good is the highest law." -- Cicero
>>> "Code can always be simpler than you think, but never as simple as you
>>> want" -- Me
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Chicago Djangonauts" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to django-chicago at googlegroups.com.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-chicago+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com.
>>> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-chicago?hl=en.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Carl K
>>
>> --
>>
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Chicago Djangonauts" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to django-chicago at googlegroups.com.
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-chicago+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-chicago?hl=en.
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
> --
> "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your
> right to say it." -- Voltaire
> "The people's good is the highest law." -- Cicero
> "Code can always be simpler than you think, but never as simple as you
> want" -- Me
>
> --
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Chicago Djangonauts" group.
> To post to this group, send email to django-chicago at googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-chicago+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-chicago?hl=en.
>
>
>



-- 
Carl K


More information about the Chicago mailing list