[Chicago] Can you help me?

Beverly Lieberman BeverlyLieberman at HLASSOC.COM
Fri Dec 11 00:33:04 CET 2009

Hi,

I would like to see if anyone in the Chicago Python Users Group can help
me.  It was suggested I check out your organization. I am an executive
recruiter, starting an EVP and CTO level search for a $50 million web
based healthcare services company. The CTO will manage a dispersed team
of about 40 people.  The technology direction they want is the LAMP
stack.  This is an executive level position and I'm looking for someone
qualified to fill this role.  The position will be located in
Chicagoland and will have a six figure compensation package. The company
is pre-IPO so it could be a good venture for someone.

The model for the type of person they want is the CTO of Kayak.com   (an
example)

Can you provide me any ideas on how to find these kinds of people in
Chicagoland?

Thank You.

Bev Lieberman

President