[Chicago] Flourish Open Source Conference

Brian Herman brianherman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 11:07:43 CET 2009

Dear Chipy,

On March 19th and 20th of 2010, the students of the University of

Illinois at Chicago and the Chicago open source community will be

throwing our fourth Flourish open source conference.

The goal of Flourish is to inspire and inform people about open source.

We are aware of your contribution(among many) creating the antigravity egg

and think you would be a perfect fit for the conference. I would like to
invite you to give a

talk on any topic you would consider relevant. The conference will attract

about 400-500 people, most of which will be technology and open source

enthusiasts. This comprises mainly programmers, however, students, people of

industry, academics, and lawyers have also attended.

Each talk usually has the attendance of 100-200 people.

There is also a concurrent workshop after every talk which you are

invited to give either with or in place of your talk.

We would do our best to accommodate you and make sure your

visit to this conference is enjoyable. To find out more about last year's

conference, you can take a look at our

site: http://www.flourishconf.com/flourish2010/<http://www.flourishconf.com/flourish2009/>
.

Brian James Herman