[Chicago] February Meeting Part II

Garrett Smith g at rrett.us.com
Thu Feb 5 17:50:12 CET 2009

I missed that we were filling up two months worth of talks.

I've been teeing up some content on using Thrift for cross language communication (in my case, Python <-> Java). May seems like a ways off though.

So I'll throw that topic out there if there's a slot in March and anyone's interested.

Garrett