[Chicago] February Meeting Part II

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Thu Feb 5 21:22:21 CET 2009

On Feb 4, 2009, at 3:31 PM, Steven Githens wrote:

> Do we have a firm location yet since it's not on the wiki?  ( I
> would search back through the list, but who knows if the location
> has been monkey patched throughout the threads ).  Just need to plan
> time accordingly depending on how far from the loop it is.

I have firmed up on the venue will be :

  Sully’s House (in their large private meeting room on second floor)
  Tap Room & Grill
  1501 N. Dayton St.
  Chicago, Illinois 60622

  At the corner of
  Blackhawk and Dayton http://www.sullyshouse.com/

They have a large projector we can use. It is a new space.  The 20
Beers on Tab all craft and mircobrewery with Belgium, Irish and
German.  Full kitchen. The space has been reserved and is free for our
use. Drinks and food will cost but the owner will try and work out a
discount.

I would say it is a 10-15 minute ride on Red Train (North and Clyborn)
from the loop. Their is free street parking in that area.

Brian Ray