[Chicago] Bespin Python Highlighting

Massimo Di Pierro mdipierro at cs.depaul.edu
Sat Feb 14 16:23:00 CET 2009

yes.

web2py runs with Jython but not the database drivers. There is an
experimental version in trunk with support for sqlite under zxJDBC but
I have not tried it yet.

web2py runs with IronPython but
1) not the database drivers
2) you have to comment (import csv) thus no CSV IO
3) you cannot use the internal wsgi web server. You have to use some
other web server.

Massimo