[Chicago] Fwd: March meeting

Josh Cronemeyer jcroneme at thoughtworks.com
Tue Feb 24 16:16:56 CET 2009

+1 for keeping things moving for all the same reasons steven just listed.

Steven Githens <swgithen at mtu.edu>
Sent by: chicago-bounces+jcroneme=thoughtworks.com at python.org
02/23/09 03:01 PM
Please respond to
The Chicago Python Users Group <chicago at python.org>

The Chicago Python Users Group <chicago at python.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Chicago] Fwd: March meeting

I have to say, even though we occasionally repeat venues (but typically
not consecutively), I've enjoyed having a different location every month
and checking out the Google Offices, The Downtown DePaul, The Northern
DePaul (or whatever it was 2 months ago?), That Coffee Shop near
Fullerton that's open all night, that shirt factory with the arcade
games, that web development firm in the same area as the shirt factory
where everyone uses Emacs, Thoughtworks, That Bar From Last Month,
whatever university room we had in the loop when Humanized talked about
why Python was their tool of choice, brewpub XYZed and other places
around Chicago I'm forgetting about.  As long as it's in the loop or
near an El stop.

-steve