[Chicago] ChiPy Needs your Help!

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Mon Jan 5 20:57:25 CET 2009

I don't mind hearing your take on C.

I love the memory stuff. I felt pretty shaky when I moved to languages
that used garbage collection. It seems so wild and crazy.

and I loved being able to debug things by going directly to the memory
and looking at the results. I could see exactly how the memory was
allocated and what was dumped there.

and I could jump the program counter around.

and and

it was a blast.

someone told me I have a case of the Mondays, sorry guys.