[Chicago] WSGI auto-deployment machinations

Atul Varma varmaa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 19:21:45 CET 2009

Hey, are there any tools out there to aid in the deployment of WSGI apps?  I
mean something that basically makes the deployment of WSGI apps to a VPS or
shared host as easy as deploying apps on Google appengine.  Obviously the
differences of server-side configurations would make this a
less-than-trivial task, but I was just curious if something like it already
existed.

If not, I suppose I will attempt to bust one myself.

- Atul