[Chicago] threads and xmlrpc?

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Thu Jan 29 14:41:33 CET 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 12:08:56AM -0600, Lukasz Szybalski wrote:
> I'm running a threaded app using some calls via xmlrpc. The problem I
> run into is that connection is reset by peer after about 10min (~500
> calls). I use a single connection and a queue of 8 threads to get the

What's running on the server side?  Especially if the timeout happens
after a more or less constant number of requests on different tries, I
would assume the server caps the number of requests in one of several
ways (per-connection, per-handler thread/process, whatever).

--
Happy Holidays!  Cry "Charge it!" and let slip the dogs of more.