[Chicago] pycon practice at Leapfrog tonight

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Thu Jan 29 17:18:22 CET 2009

5:15-7pm.

Leapfrog Online
807 Greenwood St
Evanston, IL 60201

5:15-6:00 setup
6:00-6:30 PyS60 (Python on the Nokia S60 series phone)
6:30-7:00 Strategies For Testing AJAX Web Applications
7:30 dinner at a local restaurant.

I am going to record it, and it would be great if there was some audience to ask
questions.  and clap.  but no boo.

I wouldn't mind having a 2nd person to run the sound board, and a 3rd to move a
camera around, and 4th person to aim the 2nd camera.   I was able to do it by
myself, but the closer it is to the PyCon setup, the better.   and each thing I
have to do burns up another few minutes, which quickly add up to "I'm not ready
yet."

Carl K