[Chicago] Save the Date Feb 20 - Martin Fowler at ThoughtWorks

Josh Cronemeyer jcroneme at thoughtworks.com
Thu Jan 29 20:04:20 CET 2009

Oh... the link in the message below is confusing becuase it says "test
mode" on the page if you follow it.  If you already rsvp'd with that link,
you don't need to do anything else, you are good to go... but going
forward here is the correct link for rsvp.

http://connect.thoughtworks.com/g/?PNV7222FRG

PEACE!
Josh Cronemeyer

Josh Cronemeyer/US/ThoughtWorks
01/28/09 06:02 PM

cc

Subject
Save the Date Feb 20 - Martin Fowler at ThoughtWorks

I thought this would interest.  Sounds like Martin's talk will be on
DSL's, but even if it isn't it should be good.  Make sure you rsvp
(details below).

If you cannot read this message, please click here

  Martin Fowler | Friends & Family Program

Innovation Distributed Culture SOA  Enterprise  USA  Lean  China  XP Cloud
 J2EE  India  Agile  Ruby  Diversity  .NET

We strive to keep our Friends & Family topics fresh, relevant and
interesting.  Please click the link below to help us prioritize topics
that are most valuable to you and your organization.

Distributed Agile/Offshore
Grid/Cloud Computing
Mobile Development
Tools for Agile Development
The Agile PMO
Lean/Agile/Theory of Constraints
Women in Technology
Enterprise Architecture
Agile Testing

I am excited to announce that ThoughtWorks' chief scientist, Martin Fowler
, will host our next Friends & Family community event.  Much of Martin's
current writing and thinking has been in the area of Domain- Specific
Languages (DSLs), which will be the subject of a forthcoming book.  Please
join us at 11:30 AM on February 20, 2009 for an interactive discussion on
this and other goodies from the frontier of business technology.  Space is
limited, so click here to reserve your seat!

Our most recent session, Technology And The 2008 Presidential Election,
drew a strong turn-out amongst our Friends & Family community and
generated a great dialogue between attendees and ThoughtWorkers.  We have
had a number of requests to take this presentation on the road and share
the learnings with organizations that are trying to achieve great things
through the use of technology and social networking.  Look for an updated
link to a video recording of this event to be made available in February,
and as always, feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

- Matthew Simons
Market Principal
ThoughtWorks

ThoughtWorks | Chicago
200 E. Randolph St  | 25th Floor
Chicago, IL 60601

 | Lean | Offshore | Agile | SOA | EAI | QuickStart | Tools |

This message was sent to x by:
ThoughtWorks 200 E Randolph St, 25th Floor, Chicago, IL 60601-6501 ?
312-373-1000 Subscribe ? Modify Your Profile ? Unsubscribe ? Forward To A
Friend