[Chicago] Visio Altenatives

Steven Githens swgithen at mtu.edu
Fri Jan 30 18:49:02 CET 2009

I personally love Dia and use it quite a bit when I need to make
diagrams and architecture workflows.  I don't require insane amounts of
functionality though,  and haven't tried the Python scripting other than
looking at a few examples.

If you can get anything else GTK or Gnome based to run on OS X with Fink
or whatever is the hip OSS build chain for OS X these days, I'm guessing
Dia shouldn't be a problem.

-s