[Chicago] Don't Forget BARcamp Chicago 2009 Is This Weekend

Kevin Harriss special.kevin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 07:53:34 CEST 2009

Hey all,

I want to remind everyone that BARcamp Chicago 2009 is coming up this
weekend. Please tell your friends, family, neighbors and even enemies
to attend. This year we will be holding it at the UIC Innovation
Center (1240 W. Harrison). This is the same great venue we had last
year for BARcamp Chicago. The doors will open at 10am on Saturday and
an Welcome/Introduction to BARcamp will happen at 11am. The first
talks will start at 12:00pm on Saturday.

As with every year, there are a lot of great talks already listed to
be given. These talks cover such various topics as Digital Astronomy,
Creating and Keeping a Startup in Chicago, Getting Funding for a
Startup, Nitrogen an Erlang based web framework, Miro the Online Video
Family and Chemistry with Ferrofluids. Along with the talks there will
be an Android 101 series and an Android code sprint taking place
during BARcamp. Make sure to stick around Saturday night for the the
BARcamp Chicago Dance Party with DJ GAZEBO!. Once all the talks finish
up we will turn the main talk room into an all night dance party.

If you have any questions feel free to contact Kevin Harriss
(special.kevin at gmail.com). I look forward to seeing you all at BARcamp
Chicago 2009. You can stay updated with the ongoings of BARcamp
Chicago 2009 by following us on twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/barcamp_chi. You can also find out more
information by visiting our website at http://www.barcampchicago.com.

Kevin Harriss