[Chicago] Python 101 day

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Tue Jul 14 17:48:28 CEST 2009

At barcamp I promised to give a 2 hour overview of Python syntax
sometime in August.

Like I put on the wiki:

* As much Python as you can learn in 2 hours by CarlKarsten.
* Either August 15 (Saturday) or 16 Sunday. 3-5,
* We can do 12:30-5 if we get $300food/drink+60tip commitment. so 10
people spending $30 on lunch, drinks and dinner.
* Preparation: Join the list, get Python running on your laptop.  Join
the ChiPy `mailing list`_.

There were at least 5 people that were interested, so I want at least
that many people showing up.  I don't care if it s the 5 from barcamp,
just so I am not doing a formal lesson in front of 2 people.  I should
have collected names, there, but welcome to barcamp.  If anyone knows
some of the people who raised their hand, make sure they get in touch
with me - email, #chipy, reply to this tread, maybe I can get
Rendezvous involved.

--
Carl K